Our services encompass a number of financial disciplines, including for example portfolio and investment management, tax and investment structures, cash flow analysis and risk advice. However our primary service is designed to pull together all aspects of your financial life and address the "Big Questions" most people want answered.
These big questions include:
- "Will we have enough to do what we desire……?"
- "How do we trade off between what we want to do now and still have enough in the future?"
- "How can we help out our loved ones, and still address the above questions?"
- "What happens if an unforeseen event occurs?"
- To answer these questions, and others, we design a "Financial Blueprint", in consultation with the client. This service not only addresses these questions in the plan, but does so in a comprehensive manner, through the application of our "5 Money Keys". The 5 money keys are an organized approach to ensuring the foundations of your financial blueprint are strong. For more about Financial Blueprint and 5 Money Keys.
Whilst the financial blueprint service helps our clients achieve "Financial clarity", the theory must be put into practice.
Our "On-Track" annual review process includes not only comprehensive portfolio management but also a review system designed to measure your on-going "progress to plan."
This approach ensures the on-going appropriateness of advice to help meet your changing needs, goals and values.